Stolen Flash Tutorial Stolen Flash Tutorial

Sorry man.

That code was useful a month or so ago, but now they decompile all the flashes and remove the code.

Scotttheskaterr responds:

no not true. The creator of animator vs animation. had a different code that alerted him that it was being posted on a website. Mr. Ebaum didnt delete that code.

Flashstrike Flashstrike

Pretty good

It was pretty good, I've never seen relative controls like that., It was easy to kill the bots though, I think it needs a knife.

AntiEbaums Tutorial AntiEbaums Tutorial

Eh

Color scheme sucked ass, but it's a good tip, but the tutorial is useless. Those with the skills to make it onto ebaums already know this, and those who don't know this don't have the skills to make it on ebaums.

influensi responds:

You think whoever made http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/judgejudyreign.html
has skill? You think he knew about this function?

NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

Eh... decent for SKs

The |337 isn't too accurate, either you have a funny accent or it was just easier to translate certain ways.

1337 was never really accepted among most underground bbs, moreso |337 or |_337. 1 is more commenly used as an I. Also translating words like fear into |'|-|34|2 would be nicer.

As well as the program goes I liked the typing effect but the intro was too long for such a simple program.

Family Guy test1 Family Guy test1

Well...

Part 3 was harder than Part 4. And Your Song stopped playing. You also needed a WRONG screen or something.

Spamihilator-AntiSpamGame Spamihilator-AntiSpamGame

Violence?

Well I HATE spam, I want to blow it up or something, not just vacume it ;)